Essential base-layers for men and women
Our Yushu fabric is constructed of 60% Yak and 40% Merino wool and comes in at 240 grams.
As with our Yardang fabric, we have supercharged a merino base with a high proportion of yak fibre, creating an ultra-breathable fabric that has a wonderfully soft handle for everyday skin-fit comfort and provides the yak wool’s exceptional Himalayan-born warmth and breathability.
All our styles are in black and feature corespun merino (a nylon yarn wrapped in merino) to increase durability in high-wear areas such as the crotch and arm holes. All seams are crafted with overlock and triple staged zig-zag stitching ensuring a completely flat yet ultra-strong finish.
Each item is finished with a ribbon tag, making your Yushu unique to you.
The Yushu Collection
You can see all of the pieces from The Yushu Collection here.
Merino & Yak, natural partners
Merino and Yak Wool are IDEAL partners, sharing many properties. Both are:
- EXOTHERMIC, meaning you stay warm even when the wool is wet
- Naturally wicking, helping you stay DRY as moisture is transported away from your body
- naturally ODOUR-RESISTANT, so there is less need for washing items
- are SOFT because their fibres are super-fine and thin
- are WARM because the fibres trap air thereby providing insulation
- are BREATHABLE as warm air passes through the fabric quickly so you stay cool.