- Items may be returned for up to 30 days. They must be in their original packaging (with tags still attached), unused and not damaged or rendered non-saleable.
- If your item was faulty and you have already worn it, please wash it before returning it, following our care instructions.
- Please package returns securely.
- We recommend you use a tracked, insured delivery service, as we can't issue refunds or exchanges for returns that are lost or damaged in transit.
- We can only refund your postage costs for returning an item if it was faulty, to a maximum of €15 for EU, US$20 for the rest of the world. We must receive the products and returns form before we can process your refund or issue an exchange.
- Refunds may take up to 2-3 weeks.
- Items received as a gift must be returned by the original purchaser.
- Where an order has been placed using a kora gift card refunds will be made to the gift card first up to its maximum original value. Any remaining refundable balance will be paid to the original payment method.
- Please note that sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Returning an Item
If you would like to return an item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org