In 2014 we dreamt of creating a technical lightweight base layer for year-round activities which performed as a perfect stand-alone layer for warm summer days.
Seven years in its creation, we bring you a world first - a range of lightweight yak wool base layers called the Neema Collection
Neema is the latest in our line of Hima-Layer™ fabrics, and after years of R&D and several generations of prototypes, we developed Neema’s performance blend of 20% yak wool, 40% merino and 40% Coolmax® Eco (a high-performance fiber with excellent wicking and quick dry properties).
The collection includes three styles for both men and women: tank/vest, short sleeve crew, and long sleeve crew and a relaxed-fitting hat. Neema is available in kora’s new colorways: light gray and sky blue.
The benefits of Neema’s yak, merino and Coolmax® combination include:
• Ultra-lightweight base layer with thermoregulation properties, helping to keep the body cool in the heat and warm in the cold
• Breathable and draws moisture away from the skin to help you to stay dry
• Naturally odour-resistant, so you can pack light
• Super-soft and itch-free for more comfort
• Natural stretch that moves with your body
• Machine washable; dries fast